Class Fees and Supplies
- Remember to register early – class size is limited! Class pre-registration and pre- payment is a must. You are not considered registered until the class fee is paid.
- The class fee does not include supplies or materials for the class unless noted.
- Please come prepared for class. All supplies should be purchased in advance as items may be out of stock on the day of class. It is strongly suggested that you purchase your class supplies at The Sewing Gallery to ensure you have the proper items. We appreciate your support.
- There are dedicated ironing stations throughout the classroom. If you bring a personal iron they must be 300 watts or less.
- Patterns, books, and handouts cannot be shared or reproduced due to copyright laws and may not be returned once purchased.
- The cancellation policy for national instructors and special events/workshops/retreats:
- There will be a $25 non-refundable fee for any cancellations that are made at least 30 days prior to the first day of the event; a store credit will be issued for the balance.
- For cancellations within 30 days of the first day of the event there will be no refunds unless we have a class wait list and can find someone to fill your spot.
- The cancellation policy for local instructor classes:
- If you cannot attend a class and it is 7 or more days before class, you will receive a store credit.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before class, you will not receive a refund or store credit.
- No credit or refund will be given for a "no show" in class regardless of reason.
- The Sewing Gallery reserves the right to cancel classes/events for any reason. If this happens, you will be refunded your full class/event fee.
- The Education Center opens 30 minutes before classes as well as any demo sessions. The Education Center will open at the opening time listed in the details of the event.
- Class attendees are encouraged to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the class/workshop to set up their machines, etc., and should come prepared with all supplies listed on the class supply list.
- Please do not wear perfume or scented products to class due to allergies of others.
- Cell phones should be silenced or set on vibrate. If you need to use your cell phone, please leave the classroom to do so.
- Classes, workshops and events are designed only for those registered. As a courtesy to all, please no children or visitors in class.
- We encourage you to bring a sack lunch for long classes; a refrigerator is available for your convenience.
- All drinks in the classroom must be in glasses/bottles with tight fitting lids.
- The Education Center will be closed and locked 30 minutes after the conclusion of classes.
To get the most from your experience, the following suggestions are offered:
- Obtain the required supplies and do any pre-class preparation that is required.
- Be on time. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before class start time to set up.
- Be familiar with your sewing machine; it is not the teacher’s responsibility to instruct you on how your machine works.
- Be sure your machine is in good working order; brush out the dust bunnies from the bobbin case and insert a new needle. Remember the foot pedal and power cord!
Thank you for signing up for a class at The Sewing Gallery!